Getting Started with Online BankingOnline banking gives you access to your accounts wherever you are, at home, work or on the go. Track and manage all of your accounts – checking, savings, loans, CDs or IRAs – within your online account summary.
Logging in for the first time:
- From a computer: In the Online Banking section on the left side of this page, enter your member number and the four-digit password to your account and click "Login." On a smartphone or tablet: Download the Oklahoma Central mobile app from your app store. Once the app has downloaded, open the app, click "Sign up," enter your member number and the four-digit password to your account and click "Continue."
- You will be taken to a new page and guided through a quick set-up process that will allow you to create your own personalized user ID and password.
- If you have forgotten your account password, need assistance getting enrolled or have questions about online banking, please call our Call Center at 918.664.6000.
Should your user ID or password ever become compromised, you can change them directly in online banking. Here is how:
- Log in to Online Banking and go to "My Settings."
- Click Change “User ID” and “Change Password” to update each.
- Create a new ID and password that meet the requirements listed above.